Footage taken from Techforpsych Youtube page
Since 2013 Techforpsych has been covering advances in technology that change the way we think about mental health, wellness, and clinical behavioral healthcare.
Behavioral healthcare has long relied on subjective diagnosis, extended talk therapy, and medications to treat the mind. Techforpsych is bringing advances in technology that are poised to disrupt these practices for the better. We can harness technology to understand the mind. Advances in computing, AI, wearables, big data, virtual reality and more will revolutionize the way we all practice mental health.
- Documented the past 3 Psychiatry Innovation Labs at the American Psychiatric Association annual meetings
- Granted Journalism access to American Psychiatric Association Events
- Seat on the board for Stanford Brainstorm
- Interviewed chief Muse research scientist Graeme Moffat
- Recognized by Interaxon as a growing authority on Personal EEG Devices
- Presenting Personal EEG Devices at Quantum University
- Over 100,000 views on Youtube and growing
- More than 2,000 active Youtube subscribers